Level 7 NVQ Diploma in STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP & Management
Learning & Development Programme
Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Strategic leadership & Management
These qualifications are designed for team leaders and managers, to support the development of their skills and competences in leading a team. This qualification is suitable for managers in a senior strategic role within an organisation.
This qualification aims to develop the skills of managers in a senior strategic role by broadening their leadership and coaching competencies as well as improving their capability to direct and support others through organisational change.
Candidates will be required to complete all 3 mandatory units (to a total of 27 credits) and a minimum of 3 optional units (to a total credit of 18).
Mandatory units include:
- Develop a strategic business plan
- Develop strategic direction and leadership
- Lead change in an organisation
Optional units could include:
- Plan an organisations workforce
- Obtain additional finance and funding for an organisation
- Promote knowledge management across own organisation
- Design and manage the business process
- Manage quality systems
- Improve organisational performance
- Lead innovation within an organisation
- Manage a programme of complementary projects
- Outsource organisational processes
- Support the culture of an organisation
13 visits including introductory support and portfolio building. Guided learning hours for this qualification are 165 – 170 hours.
Dates and locations
Dates available to meet individual candidate requirements, with sessions and dates available now at locations across the West Midlands region.
National dates available across the UK to meet to individual and organisational requirements.
£2,750 per candidate to include all course materials, registration and certification and 13 visits to build portfolio evidence and all assessment & verification fees.