Level 4 Award in leadership & management
Learning & Development Programme
Level 4 Award in Leadership & Management
This qualification is designed for junior managers. It helps them grow professional management skills including decision making, managing team dynamics and delegation capability.
The Level 4 Award allows you to develop your knowledge of the roles and responsibilities required in management and leadership by focusing on specific skills areas.
Benefits of Chartered Management Institute qualifications to both individuals and organisations include:
- Increased profitability, skilled managers that deliver tangible impact and improved bottom-line performance
- Increased business through reassuring customers of the quality of your people, differentiation in a competitive market
- Ongoing success with managers actively taking opportunities to lead and drive the business forward
- Confident and effective managers who understand their personal strengths and have confidence in their abilities
- Talent and succession management
- Return on investment, investing in your people delivers results for your business
- Ongoing development of skills to deal with organisational challenges
By the end of the course you will have undertaken learning and development from ONE of the following mandatory units :
- An Introduction to managerial style
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- Introducing organisational culture, values and behaviour
- Managing team dynamics
- Management report writing
- Management and leadership influencing skills
- Managing and guiding interviews
- Managing equality and diversity
- An introduction to staff inspection techniques
Successful candidates will complete a one-day face-to-face session delivered by a WELL Associate, accompanied by self-directed study (using electronic resources and personal development file).
The average length for completion is a total qualification time of 60 learning hours.
Dates and locations
Dates available to meet individual candidate requirements, with sessions and dates available now at locations across the West Midlands region.
National dates available across the UK to meet to individual and organisational requirements.
£750 per candidate to include all course materials, certificate, registration, student membership of the Chartered Management Institute and assessment & verification fees.