Level 3 Certificate in principles of management & leadership
Learning & Development Programme
Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management & Leadership
Supervisors and first line managers who have operational responsibility for a defined area of activity, this qualification gives junior managers the communication and motivational skills to help improve operational efficiency.
The certificate is a more extensive qualification which gives broader knowledge of effective management skills while focussing on the specific management areas appropriate to you and your work place.
The Chartered Management Institute Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management & Leadership: Factsheet
The Chartered Management Institute Level 3 Principles of Management & Leadership: Syllabus
This qualification will provide candidates with an in-depth understanding of management theory and practice that can lead towards an improvement in management and leadership for both the individual and organisation.
By the end of the course you will have undertaken learning and development from TWO of the following units (dependant on initial assessment and needs analysis):
- Principles of Leadership & Management
- Managing a team to achieve results
- Managing individuals to be effective in their role
- Principles of communication in the workplace
- Building stakeholder Relationships using Effective communication
- Principles of Equality, Diversity & Inclusive Working Practice
- Developing the Knowledge, Skills and Abilities of Individuals & Teams
- Managing Volunteers
- Responding to conflict in the workplace
- Supporting teams & individuals through change
- Contributing to the delivery of a project
- Managing daily activities to achieve results
- Developing & sharing good practice
- Managing budgets & resources
- Principles of health & safety in the workplace
- Monitoring quality to improve outcomes
- Support the delivery of customer service
- Managing data and information
- Managing meetings
- Presenting for success
- Managing Own Personal and Professional Development
Two days face-to-face delivery by WELL Associates Ltd, supported by electronic resources and a comprehensive personal development file.
Candidates will complete the full qualification in approximately 1-3 months
Dates and locations
Dates available to meet individual candidate requirements, with sessions and dates available now at locations across the West Midlands region.
National dates available across the UK to meet to individual and organisational requirements.
£1250 per candidate to include all course materials, certificate, registration and student membership of the Chartered Management Institute and all assessment & verification fees.