Level 3 Award in the principles of Management & leadership
Learning & Development Programme
Level 3 Award in The Principles of Management & Leadership
Supervisors and first line managers who have operational responsibility for a defined area of activity. This qualification gives junior managers the communication and motivational skills to help improve operational efficiency.
The Level 3 Award provides an introduction to the skills, roles and responsibilities of this management area, and will develop your basic knowledge by focussing on the development of specific management skills.
The Chartered Management Institute: Level 3 Award in Principles of Management & Leadership: Factsheet
The Chartered Management Institute: Level 3 Principles of Management & Leadership: Syllabus
This qualification will introduce candidates to a range of management theory and practice that can lead towards an improvement in management and leadership practice, for both the individual and organisation.
By the end of the course you will have undertaken learning and development from ONE of the following units:
- Principles of Leadership & Management
- Managing a team to achieve results
- Managing individuals to be effective in their role
- Principles of communication in the workplace
- Building stakeholder Relationships using Effective communication
- Principles of Equality, Diversity & Inclusive Working Practice
- Developing the Knowledge, Skills and Abilities of Individuals & Teams
- Managing Volunteers
- Responding to conflict in the workplace
- Supporting teams & individuals through change
- Contributing to the delivery of a project
- Managing daily activities to achieve results
- Developing & sharing good practice
- Managing budgets & resources
- Principles of health & safety in the workplace
- Monitoring quality to improve outcomes
- Support the delivery of customer service
- Managing data and information
- Managing meetings
- Presenting for success
- Managing Own Personal and Professional Development
Successful candidates will complete a one-day face-to-face session delivered by WELL Associates Ltd, accompanied by self-directed study (using electronic resources and personal development file).
The average length for completion is between 2-3 weeks.
Dates and locations
Dates available to meet individual candidate requirements, with sessions and dates available now at locations across the West Midlands region.
National dates available across the UK to meet to individual and organisational requirements.
£750 per candidate to include all course materials, certificate, registration, student membership of the Chartered Management Institute and all assessment & verification fees.