Project Management Courses
Project Management Training for Publicly Funded Projects
The 1 day Intensive Project Management Training for Publicly Funded Project is designed to encompass all the foundations of good project management you need to manage any project successfully, but also providing the additional skills and tools specifically needed for publicly funded projects.
This is an essential foundation course and a great starting point for your development in project management. Gain the skills, knowledge and tools you need to start running each stage of the project life-cycle. You will learn to work within organisational and cost constraints and set goals tied directly to stakeholder needs.
Get the most from your team and learn to utilise project management tools to get work done on time and within budget. Learn a comprehensive and thorough approach to project management and ensure you fully comply with funder requirements throughout the project life cycle.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at individuals who are managing publicly funded projects within their organisation and who are looking to strengthen their project management skills, those new to project management, or project managers seeking a refresher on fundamental project management knowledge, skills and current tools.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Master fundamental project management skills, concepts and techniques
- Link project goals and objectives to clear, compelling stakeholder needs
- Understanding and knowledge of public funder requirements
- Develop work breakdown structures
- Set realistic, measurable objectives and ensure positive results
- Estimate project costs and schedules using simple, proven techniques
- Establish a dependable project control and monitoring system
Key Topics Covered
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Initiation
- Project Planning
- Project implementation
- Project closeout
- Interactive practicals including group discussions, role-plays (in small groups), and case study examples
£200 per person plus VAT including all course materials, personalised workbook and WELL certification of completion of training. WELL offer a buy-one get one half price scheme for any courses booked more than 4 weeks prior to course start date.
Click here for an email enquiry about this course.