Project Management Courses
1 Day Intensive Project Management Course
The 1 day Intensive Project Management Course is an essential foundation course and a great starting point for your development. Gain the skills, knowledge and tools you need to start running each stage of the project life-cycle.
You will learn to work within organisational and cost constraints and set goals tied directly to stakeholder needs. Get the most from your team and learn to utilise project management tools to get work done on time and within budget. Learn a comprehensive and thorough approach to project management - from the early stages of defining project requirements - to developing work breakdown structures, project change control and closeout.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at individuals who are looking strengthen their project management skills, those new to project management, or project managers seeking a refresher on fundamental project management knowledge, skills and current tools.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Master fundamental project management skills, concepts and techniques
- Link project goals and objectives to clear, compelling stakeholder needs
- Develop work breakdown structures
- Set realistic, measurable objectives and ensure positive results
- Estimate project costs and schedules using simple, proven techniques
- Establish a dependable project control and monitoring system
Key Topics Covered
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Initiation
- Project Planning
- Project implementation
- Project closeout
- Interactive practicals including group discussions, role-plays (in small groups), and case study examples
£200 per person plus VAT including all course materials, personalised workbook and WELL certification of completion of training. WELL offer a buy-one get one half price scheme for any courses booked more than 4 weeks prior to course start date.
Click here for an email enquiry about this course.