Project Management Courses
Level 3 Award in Project Management
The aim of this Level 3 Award is to provide the opportunity for project management knowledge transfer, current best practice and advanced tools and techniques for successful project management.
The course covers the major Project Management subjects and provides tools and tips in how to deal with the issues a Project Manager has to manage.
Who is this qualification suitable for?
The course is aimed at both new and experienced Project Manager's who wish to improve their practice and progress beyond the standard Project Management skill set, or those who do not want the standard Project Management syllabus.
Understanding the nature and contexts of projects:
- Purpose, scope and structure of a project
- Business contexts of projects
- Identification of project success factors
Understand the management of stakeholders including the project team, roles and responsibilities:
- Project roles and responsibilities
- Project stakeholder analysis
- Stakeholder management methods
- Building the project team
- Performance of the project team in relation to outcomes and milestones
Understand the planning and control of projects:
- Project planning stages
- Project control and communication
- Managing project risk
- Managing project quality
- Project closure, evaluation and lessons learned
Learners will produce THREE assessment tasks around a Project Proposal, a Project Plan (c/w Risk Log) and Project Closure and Evaluation requirements linked to the qualification standards.
Interactive practicals including group discussions, role-plays (in small groups), and case study examples.
£475 per person plus VAT including all course materials, personalised workbook and CMI certification and accreditation. WELL offer a buy-one get one half price scheme for any courses booked more than 4 weeks prior to course start date.
Click here for an email enquiry about this course.