Event Management Courses
Take Your Events to the Next Level - Advanced Event Management - 1 Day Course
This Event Management - Advanced course is a follow-on from the Introduction to Event Planning and aims to equip delegates with the more advanced skills needed to consistently deliver top quality event experiences.
This 1-day programme is aimed at organisers of larger, higher volume visitor events or business events, such as conferences, dinners, award ceremonies, corporate hospitality, product launches, exhibitions or team building sessions.
Who Should Attend?
This Event Management - Advanced course is suitable suitable for those with some event management experience who would like to improve their skills in delivering high quality events time and time again.
Building on their existing knowledge, it will allow them to become more effective in:
- Setting event objectives
- Designing & promoting events
- Managing event budgets
- Effectively marketing events
- Evaluating event venues
- Planning & designing sites
- Coordinating event delivery
- Multi-agency working
- Health & Safety responsibilities
Delegates will leave the session with new ideas and increased confidence in their ability to create, deliver and repeat high-impact professional events.
Key Topics Covered
Event planning stage 1:
- The world of events
- The event planning process
- Purpose: reasons to event
- Presentation: event design and creation
Event Planning Stage 2
- Event planning: what do you need to do to deliver your event - plans, budgets, services
- Event venue evaluation
- Promoting your event
- Designing your event programmes
Event planning Stage 3
- Participation: involving our audience
- Event production: coordinating the delivery of your event, operational plans, risk and fire assessments, event health and safety
- People: know your audience, event team management, key event management skills
After the event
- Event evaluation
- Question and answers
The way forward
- Review of practical tips to take back to the workplace
- Action Plan
- Your personalised event planning manual to support you with future events including template materials and resources
Interactive practicals including group discussions, role-plays (in small groups), and case study examples.
£200 per person plus VAT including all course materials, personalised workbook and WELL certification of completion of training. WELL offer a buy-one get one half price scheme for any courses booked more than 4 weeks prior to course start date.
Click here for an email enquiry about this course.