Emergency Preparedness, Planning and Business Continuity
Strategic Risk Management – 1 Day Introduction Course
This course will provide the skills and knowledge required to enable you and your organisation to examine a range of strategic issues and key themes in the management of civil protection risks, relating to their causes, their perception by the public and issues related to communication with the public about them.
Who is this qualification suitable for?
This course is designed for anyone who has managerial or executive responsibility for your organisations emergency preparedness. The focus of this course is one understanding how risks develop and present and what challenges they produce for the strategic manager responsible.
- Basics of assessing risks
- Maintaining your risk register
- Basics of civil protection risk management and applying this to your own organisation
- Appropriate communicating about risks
By the end of this one day course you will be able to:
- Analyse a range of case studies in strategic risk management, in order to identify lessons applicable in your own organisation
- Assess the needs and perspectives of different stakeholders and their implications for risk communication
£200 per delegate. WELL operate a buy one, get one half price special rate for any courses booked 4 weeks prior to the start date.
Click here for an email enquiry about this course.