Emergency Preparedness, Planning and Business Continuity
Business Continuity Basics
Business continuity is vital to the success of your organisation and no matter what your role is, you play a part in its delivery. By attending this 1 day course you will learn of the foundations of Business Continuity Management principles and practice in line with the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) Guidelines and ISO 22301.
Our experts will deliver an overview of the importance of BCM and how it can be delivered within your organisation. In one day you will go from Business Continuity Management beginner to practitioner in one day. Even if you don’t have Business Continuity operational responsibility, you will gain confidence working with those who do and help protect your business.
Who is this qualification suitable for?
- Beginners who need to understand basic BCM principles and practice
- Senior managers and those whose roles require knowledge of BCM
- Those whose roles require an understanding of ISO 22301 and BCI Best Practice
The following outlines the key areas covered by this 1 day course:
- The principles of BCM and why it is important
- Getting to grips with the different elements of a Business Continuity plan
- Putting together a business case for a BCM plan
- Learn how to define and adopt appropriate BCM recovery strategies
- Become confident working with BCM practitioners and making related decisions
- Gain professional recognition and share knowledge
Benefits of Attending
- Increase awareness and understanding of BCM across your organisation
- Strengthen employee ability to build an deliver a BCM plan
- Protect your business by building a culture of business continuity awareness
- Increase stakeholder confidence with BCM activity
- Encourage professional development and employee expertise
£250 per delegate. WELL operate a buy one, get one half price special rate for any courses booked 4 weeks prior to the start date. Cost includes lunch, refreshments throughout the day, all course materials, templates and handouts, and certification of attendance.
Click here for an email enquiry about this course.