Customer Service Qualifications
Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
This qualification is aimed at those working in a customer service role or wishing to further develop their knowledge of customer service.
Learners will need to complete the following three mandatory units:
- Understand the use of communication in customer service
- Understand the principles of customer service delivery in different sectors
- Understand the principles of making improvements in customer service
Benefit of undertaking this qualification
Benefits to organisations whose staff undertake this training include:
- Improved staff performance and motivation
- Improvements in the quality of service to customers
- The opportunity to ensure levels of service are to national standard
Benefits to the individual from undertaking this qualification include:
- A clearer understanding of their responsibility within their organisation
- The opportunity to develop new skills
- The recognition of existing skills
- A fully transferable and desirable qualification, to support career development across the service sector
Who is this qualification suitable for?
This qualification is suitable for anyone looking to work in a supervisory capacity in the Service Sector, or anyone looking to build on and further expand their knowledge of best practice customer service practices.
This course will be delivered over four day face-to-face delivery. The final day will focus on portfolio building & assessment.
Assessment will be based on a portfolio, developed as part of the face-to-face training days.
£550 per candidate to include all course materials, registration and certification.
Click here for an email enquiry about this course.