Customer Service Courses
Customer Service Excellence Training – 1 Day Course
Every organisation should strive for consistently exceptional customer service. Achieve this and you not only demonstrate a positive, can-do approach that turns on customers to your organisation but if you do it again and again, you build trust, customer loyalty and an enduring reputation.
This 1 day course looks at the key techniques to help you do just that.
Who Should Attend?
• Employees and individuals at all levels who communicate with customers through any means (telephone, email, in person etc).
• Suitable for dealing with internal and external customers and colleagues.
• Increase productivity.
• Maintain a consistent and proactive approach to customer service.
• Build strong relationships with internal and external customers.
Key topics covered
Achieving Consistency in Service Delivery - These fundamental techniques will help staff achieve a consistent standard of service with internal and external customers, and raise personal awareness of their role 'in the field';
• Service Principles
• Serving 'Captive' Customers
• Defining Service Standards
• What Signals Are You Sending To Customers
Customer Focused Communication - These verbal, body language and rapport-building techniques help develop an engaging and personalised approach to customers;
• Recognising Customer Preferences and Adapting Accordingly
• Communicating Believably and Building Trust
• Voice Factors
• Advanced Language Skills
• Confidence in Body Language
Providing Solutions and Adding Value - It's all about going the extra mile. Learn ways to delight customers with an above-and-beyond approach that further improves the reputation of the company
• A 'Can Do' Approach
• Active Listening Skills
• Questioning Techniques
• Strategies for Adding Genuine Value
Keep on Smiling - It doesn't always go smoothly, but by remaining patient you can avoid things that might frustrate or concern customers – and maintain your reputation for excellent service.
- Interactive practicals including group discussions, role-plays (in small groups), and case study examples.
£200 per person plus VAT including all course materials, personalised workbook and WELL certification of completion of training. WELL offer a buy-one get one half price scheme for any courses booked more than 4 weeks prior to course start date.
Click here for an email enquiry about this course.