Customer Service Qualifications
Level 3 Customer Service Diploma
The aim of this qualification is to recognise learners' achievements within the customer service environment. It is also for learners whose job role requires them to deliver continually improving service to customers. These learners may be in roles that carry a customer service specific job title, or their primary responsibility is to deliver excellent service to customers.
This qualification can also be used by learners who may not regard customer service as their primary responsibility, but recognise that customer service competencies are essential to complement their technical skills.
Who Should Attend?
This qualification is suitable for anyone working in a customer service environment. We recognise that employment in the customer service sector involves a diverse range of functions, tasks and activities that are constantly changing and developing. Anyone working with customers in any work environment can benefit from this qualification.
Benefits to organisations whose staff undertake this training include:
- Improved staff performance and motivation
- Improvements in the quality of service to customers
- The opportunity to ensure levels of service are to national standard
Benefits to the individual of undertaking this training include:
- Developing the skills needed to provide excellent customer service
- Gain training that is focussed on individual organisational needs
- Learning that is focussed on employee competence and understanding of works procedures
- Achieving a nationally recognised qualification with established progression routes
- Demonstrating a commitment to Continuous Professional Development
- Helping you to further progress in your career and helping you to achieve your next career step
To be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service, learners must achieve a minimum of 55 credits.
A total of 31 credits from Group A, a minimum of 15 credits from Group B and the remaining credits can be taken from Group B or C. A minimum of 40 credits must be achieved at level 3 or above.
The Level 3 Diploma will be deliver via 8 days face-to-face delivery in addition to portfolio building and assessment tasks.
£750 to include all certification, registration and course materials.
Click here for an email enquiry about this course.